We are a well-established company, in business since 1987, located in Irvine, California developing high-end interactive training and marketing communications for companies like Toyota Motor Sales, Hyundai Motor America and American Airlines. We produce web-based applications, operations management and performance improvement tools, as well as instructor-led training.
We are immediately seeking: IT Project Manager
The ideal individual for this position should have:
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Experience at working with diverse clients
- At least 5 years experience in an enterprise software development environment
- Enterprise software application development, eLearning, LMS/CMS web-development experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Project
- Provide leadership and direction to multiple teams on projects with a high level of complexity
- Direct cross-functional project teams during the development and implementation of major initiatives
- Ensure project completion on time and within budget
- Develop and manage both long and short-term goals for staff
- Develop processes and procedures to implement functional strategies
- Create and enforce policies and standards
- Evaluate and mitigate project risks
- Manage project issues and project documentation
- Manage resources to ensure financial objectives are met within your own area
- Resolve complex problems that have implications beyond your own area
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple project/task assignments simultaneously
- Knowledge of SDLC principles
- Experienced in managing web developers as well as outside resources
- Superlative organization skills
- Experience in organizing, prioritizing and implementing project tasks
Work is on-site at our Irvine location. Compensation commensurate with experience.
This is a full-time contract position with a duration of 4 - 6 months with the high potential for becoming an employee.
We pride ourselves on a challenging, but family-like environment in a state-of-the-art facility. We care about our clients and the invaluable team we have developed to serve those clients. If you are interested in working for a company with high standards of excellence and the prerequisite that it’s got to be fun, please submit a resume with availability and salary history.