I received a call from a Southern California recruiter yesterday looking for a .NET developer. Here's the description and his contact information:
Design, develop and test software applications using knowledge in C#, SQL Server 2005, Biztalk 2006 and XML.
Business Requirements documentation will be given to the employee. He/she then chooses between various alternative procedures based on the situation to accomplish the task.
Decisions made in the job affect the completion of the task for the group but ultimately affect the whole division as they affect client satisfaction.
* Understand and help develop product requirements; providing development
estimates as needed.
* Design and develop optimal product functionality to meet requirements
* Develop specification and design documents as needed
* Write technical specifications and test plans as necessary; conducting and
assisting in unit and integration testing.
* Participate on project teams and/or small product focused teams.
* Troubleshoot and maintain software products and applications assigned.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* 5+ years experience with application development
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
* Experience with C#, SQL Server 2005, Biztalk 2006 and XML
* In BT 2006, be familiar with ANSI 837, 835 and 924 formats
* Strong SQL writing skills
* Experience with Visual Studio 2008 and Visual SourceSafe
* Strong understanding of industry best practices in software development, including change management, release process and software development methodologies
* Ability to understand complex software architecture and effectively communicate with team members
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work independently setting objectives and performance goals
* Experience as a software system architect building highly scalable, multi-tier, enterprise applications
If interested, please contact Umaru Lamin at the following:
Robert & Sellers Inc.